mercredi 24 février 2010

Sorayama-like chrome first test

9 commentaires:

  1. Aaaagh! This is incredible!!! I can't wait to see the finished piece!! Great work as always.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. this is looking so great, i'm glad i found your blog, your work is fantastic! the latex looks incredible, can't wait to see the finished piece~!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This looks great!!! =D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hey ! Hi Robbie ...
    You do great job with Maria. Happy you like it :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hehe, actually it was me - Maria, who wrote that comment, I logged in via our photo blog... ^^; But I'll tell him you said that! =D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hu hu ^^
    I'm very, very busy but I hope i'll finished soon ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Awesome Face, compo and eyeflow

    Also the materials are perfect.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Serge!

    This girl looking so sweet man! love it

    (thanks for link me, i´ll return the favor:)

    See you later my friend

    RépondreSupprimer