mercredi 20 octobre 2010

Psychobilly Girl From Hell

A bit of Elvgren, a bit of Petty, a bit of Aly Fell, a bit of Sorayama and a big double bass :)

15 commentaires:

  1. ooh la la:D hey serge, just can't get enough of your art, thanks for the inspirations, all the best master serge:D

  2. my god.. i HAVE to teach to do it like you someday o.o

  3. Thanks for the steps, it's always fun to see how you achieve such pristine finished illustrations using a simple, orderly progressive approach. Gives me hope that if I conctrate and work hard one day I could be as good as you ;)

  4. I like It, Thank you for presenting a wide variety of information that is very interesting to see in this artikle, good job adnd succes For you

    paket wisata karimunjawa
    and toko furniture jepara
    or toko mebel jepara
    and toko tenun bali
    Up kain rangrang