vendredi 26 novembre 2010

The love dealer part.1






First step of my next picture of Maria Gibson (http://fuchsiag.deviantart.com/).
I will do a parody of the famous "death dealer" of Franck Frazetta (R.I.P ... T_T).
There will be a lot of fluffy and furry animals ^o^
Here's the first sketch (not very detailed, I know) and the first steps of Maria's face ...

6 commentaires:

  1. Uhuhu, ça promet !
    Hâte de voir ce bel hommage arriver à terme !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. awesome start serge!!!
    this one has a lot of potential, i will be tuned in :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Just stumbled onto your work through CG society and I'm smitten. Unbelievable stuff, I am now a devoted fan.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. awesome!! i want to see it finished

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. i love this, serge!!! amazing work even unfinished!!!

    RépondreSupprimer