vendredi 5 novembre 2010

Nadine & lil' Cthulhu update



Ok, once again, I've got a new idea so I'm doing some little changes ... ^o^
Still have a problem with the face, no totaly satisfied of the rendering. I will probably have advices from one of the greatest airbrush master of the entire unverse, so I hope I will be able to do a better job soon ;)

5 commentaires:

  1. so beautiful, can't wait for the rest.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. your works are amazing. very inspiring! i must work harder! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. article from a very amazing, Good Job, Thank you for presenting a wide variety of information that is very interesting to see in this artikle


    wisata karimunjawa
    and toko furniture
    or toko mebel
    and toko tenun
    Up model baju tenun

    RépondreSupprimer