mardi 11 mai 2010

Cthulhu for president !









A gift for Nadine (www.vampnadine.webs.com), a very beautiful model I met on DA.
I tried to work exactly as I did with a real airbrush.
It's a less contrasted picture than usual, so I spent a lot of time on the blog of our french airbrush master, Hubert de Lartigue (http://www.hubertdelartigue.com/). I'm unable to be as realistic as him, even with CG ( and it's far more easier than a real airbrush, believe me ^^) but I try :)

11 commentaires:

  1. DAMN!! This is looking soooo fine Serge.

    She reminds me of someone - not sure who though. Could be an actress??... hmm.

    Lovely work :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thx Me-Chiel :)

    Gary : Nadine looks like Katy Perry on this one.
    Strangely, on all my recent works, my character looks like her :p
    Thx my friend ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you for posting your progress images. Her expression looks so playful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. great work, nice to see some process also;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. wow!!! this is my favorite one you have done so far!!! can't w8 to see how it will turn out!

    i linked you on my blog, hope it's ok.

    keep putting S,E,X,Y in 'sexy' man!!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. at this stage the drawing reminds Zooey Deschanel. The finished one not.

    RépondreSupprimer