vendredi 26 novembre 2010

The love dealer part.1






First step of my next picture of Maria Gibson (http://fuchsiag.deviantart.com/).
I will do a parody of the famous "death dealer" of Franck Frazetta (R.I.P ... T_T).
There will be a lot of fluffy and furry animals ^o^
Here's the first sketch (not very detailed, I know) and the first steps of Maria's face ...

20 commentaires:

  1. Uhuhu, ça promet !
    Hâte de voir ce bel hommage arriver à terme !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. awesome start serge!!!
    this one has a lot of potential, i will be tuned in :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Just stumbled onto your work through CG society and I'm smitten. Unbelievable stuff, I am now a devoted fan.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. awesome!! i want to see it finished

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. i love this, serge!!! amazing work even unfinished!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What is an outstanding publish! “I’ll be back” (to go through extra of one's material). Thanks for your nudge!สล็อตออนไลน์

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. A fascinating dialogue is price tag remark. I come to feel that it is very best to write more on this matter, it is probably not a taboo topic however ordinarily people today are usually not plenty of to talk on this kind of topics. To the next. Cheers.สล็อต 999

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What is an outstanding publish! “I’ll be back” (to go through extra of one's material). Thanks for your nudge!สล็อตแตกง่าย

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. What is an outstanding publish! “I’ll be back” (to go through extra of one's material). Thanks for your nudge!สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I am able to’t imagine focusing very long enough to analysis; a lot less produce this sort of posting. You’ve outdone your self using this type of product. This is excellent content.สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. You recognize your assignments jump out of the crowd. There is a thing exceptional about them. It appears to me all of them are excellent.สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I want to say this web site actually confident me to make it happen! Thanks, Great publish.สล็อตxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Exceptional posting. Incredibly interesting to go through. I really love to examine this kind of pleasant posting. Many thanks! preserve rocking.เว็บสล็อต

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I admire this informative article for your nicely-researched content and fantastic wording. I obtained so involved with this materials which i couldn’t end reading through. I am amazed using your perform and skill. Thank you so much.เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I feel This is often an insightful article and it is very beneficial and well-informed. hence, I would like to thank you to the initiatives you have got built in composing this information.เว็บตรงสล็อต

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. An incredibly brilliant site submit. We are definitely grateful to your website write-up. You'll find a lot of methods soon after visiting your publish.เว็บ ตรง

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Good web-site, exactly where did u come up with the knowledge on this publishing?I have examine a few of the articles or blog posts on your internet site now, and I really like your design. Thanks 1,000,000 and be sure to keep up the successful get the job done.เกมสล็อต

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Very good put up. I just stumbled upon your site and desired to declare that I have seriously appreciated examining your site posts. Any way I will be subscribing in your feed And that i hope you write-up once more before long. Large many thanks for the handy facts.สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    RépondreSupprimer